We’re always looking for quality houses to offer to our prospective tenants. We only do lettings so we can promise to focus exclusively on finding you great tenants quickly
What makes Octopus different?
- No Let – No Fee: We don’t do sales so 100% of our income comes from lettings. This means we know the lettings market inside out and can focus on finding you quality tenants quickly. We don’t charge any initial set-up fees so you don’t pay us a penny until the property is occupied.
- Advertising: We target our advertising campaigns for individual properties and advertise extensively online. We also direct market potential tenants, and have a strong network of contacts who know our vacancies.
- Personal Service: No faceless offices, leaving messages and receptionists! From day one you will have a personal Lettings Manager and their mobile number.
- Business Minded: We understand that income from your property is important and we will work hard to minimise all void periods. If it’s empty, you can be assured that we’re working extra hard to get it rented. In addition we can advise on all aspects of tenancy law, HMO licensing, deposit protection, EPC compliance and market rents.
- Networking: Corporate clients call us first. We’ve a reputation as one of Leeds strongest letting agents for company lets. They know that we only have the best houses and landlords in our portfolio and trust us with their needs.
- In-house Maintenance: In addition to our lists of approved contractors we have an in-house maintenance team. We can sort everything from replacing a tap washer to a complete renovation!
- Easy to Understand Billing: Our computerised system shows you exactly what you need to see. Our statements show all charges and expenses itemised to assist in your tax Self Assessment submission.
The Service We Offer
- New Faces. We’ll promptly find you new tenants through our approved lists and extensive advertising
- Viewings. All of our viewings are accompanied and we work six days a week.
- Approval Process. Through accompanied viewings and through our application procedure, we can ensure we find the best prospective tenants for your property.
- Legal Documentation. We organise the preparation and signing of tenancy agreements and inventories and ensure that all legal aspects of the tenancy are covered.
- Tenancy Deposits. We collect deposit payments from new tenants and pass it to our nominated deposit protection scheme. Once in the scheme we administer all correspondence through to the end of the tenancy.
- Ongoing Payments. Administration of rent payments from existing tenants, including cash collection of rent if needed.
- Inspections. Regular property inspections to ensure your tenants are keeping the property in good condition.
- Tenant Check-In/Out: We will ensure that detailed inventories are prepared at the start of every tenancy and that thorough end-of-tenancy inspections are carried out.
- Contact. We will act as the first point of contact in the event of any tenant queries or problems. Our office is open six days a week and we have an emergency out of hours phone number available for tenant emergencies.
- Maintenance and Repairs. We can administer any maintenance work needed on your property
- Looking at the Future. Even though your property is occupied you can be assured that we are constantly looking at market rent trends, and speaking to new leads about future property needs.
Please call Elias or Phill Knowles on 0113 210 9486 to discuss your requirements. Alternatively you can send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org