For Rent £450 - Flat, Residential
This is a spacious and modern two bedroom furnished flat on the ground floor of a converted Victorian town house, just 1.5 miles from Leeds City Centre and just off the M621.
The flat is furnished, has a contemporary décor and modern fittings throughout and would be ideal for a professional couple or flat-sharers. Available from 28th December 2018.
The Property Comprises of:
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen-dining-living room
- Spacious and modern shower-room
- Off-street parking available at rear of building
- Central Heating (electric panel heaters throughout)
- Double Glazing
- Kitchen appliances included
- Original period features, including attractive bay window and high ceilings
- On a quiet no-through road and is not overlooked by other properties
- Green space at the rear
- Excellent public transport links to city centre & M621
- Good local amenities
Council Tax Band: A
Rent: £450.00 per calendar month
DSS Not Accepted
Pets Not Accepted
Students Accepted but must provide Guarantor
This property is Available from 28th December 2018
Why Choose Octopus Residential as your letting agent?
- We are accredited landlords with Leeds City Council and only work with responsible landlords with good quality houses.
- Our maintenance team will respond to any problems quickly and efficiently. We want you to be happy in your new home!
- We have a friendly & approachable team on hand to answer any questions.
- We are open six days a week, Monday to Saturday.
- Application Fee of £100.00 INC VAT: this is a flat rate for all tenancy applications.