For Rent £303 - Residential, Room in Shared House
One well-presented rooms available in this stunning eight-bedroom shared house in an attractive location opposite Potternewton Park and close to Chapel Allerton and Roundhay.
The house consists of:
- Large entrance hall
- Spacious living room leading to conservatory looking out onto the private walled garden
- Large communal kitchen with two cookers and loads of food preparation and storage space
- Spacious utility room with two huge fridge-freezers
- Three bathrooms one of which has a stunning cast iron roll top bath.
- Traditional period features throughout
- Large fully equipped communal kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Private garden to rear
- Friendly Housemates
- Wireless Broadband Internet Included in Rent!
This is a spacious double room in the converted dormer attic. The room comes furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers and curtains.
Rent: £303.33 per calendar month (£70.00 per week)
The rent includes:
Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax and Broadband Internet (Wi-Fi)
Deposit for all rooms: £300
Why Choose Octopus Residential as your letting agent?
- We are accredited landlords with Leeds City Council and only work with responsible landlords with good quality houses.
- Our maintenance team will respond to any problems quickly and efficiently. We want you to be happy in your new home!
- We have a friendly & approachable team on hand to answer any questions.
- We are open six days a week, Monday – Saturday.